Our motivation stems from the divergence amid graduate/individual skills and the needs of employers; the LH will train and guide graduate and entry-level professionals. Our vision is to ensure that there is a convergence between employability and transferability skills for different sectors in Africa and beyond.
Our Modules are with a view to transforming individual and professional lives. It covers:
- Job Hunting: Excelling at Interviews and Assessment Centres.
- Understanding Who You Are: Confidence, Self-Esteem and SWOT Analysis, Skills Discovery and Career Management.
- Developing Employability Skills: Skills Development, Public Speaking, Research Development, Report Writing, Effective Delivery of Presentations, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence among others.
- Personal Branding: Generating a Winning CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Profile and Effective Networking.
Microsoft® Office (Essentials, Advanced, Expert)
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Collaborative Working – ISO 9001 accredited
- Communication Skills
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement
- Graduate Onboarding
- Leadership Consultancy
- Management Training
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills – including for Radio, TV & Video
- Powerful Presence
- Sales Training – from telesales to strategic bid management
- Unconscious Bias
Project Management (PMI® PMBOK®)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- PMP® and CAPM® Test Prep
Our trainers are Project Management Professionals – PMP® through the Project Management Institute – PMI®. We have extensive experience managing projects.
Get noticed on LinkedIn
Whether you’re using LinkedIn to attract recruiters or supplement your resume in your job search, your profile will only make an impact if it’s tailored to the jobs you want with specific and search engine optimized profile sections.
Price Guide for Entry-Level (0-5 Years Experience) 3-5 Working Days
Price Guide for Express Service for Entry-Level (24 Hours)
Personal Statement Review
If you are applying to study in the UK, US or Canada at the postgraduate level, you need an outstanding Personal Statement that will stand up to scrutiny. We focus on your Motivation, Work Experience, Academic Achievements, Leadership and Influence, Skills and Competencies.
Send an email to use our Personal Statement Review Service – email@example.com Service Charge – $25
Bespoke Mid-Executive and Senior-Executive CV, Cover Letter & Linkedin Optimisation
The Bespoke Mid-Executive Service is for professionals with 6-10 years’ experience while the Bespoke Senior-Executive Service is for professionals with over 11 years’ experience. We pen your achievements, skills and experience to paper to align with your career aspirations or next move. It involves:
- An Initial Consultation
- Keyword Placement to beat Application Tracking System
- Personalised Advisory Service
Price Guide for Mid Executives and Senior Executives (3-5 Working Days)
Price Guide for Express Service (24 hours)
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click
here to send us a message through our contact form.